This portfolio site is for multi-disciplinary designer Elisa Cachero, and shows her design work in textiles, art direction, print & web design, and event planning.
- the front page displays in the way usually used for category pages
- the number of posts shown beneath the feature image on the home page is limited
- copyright information can be included on single post pages which use the JQuery image slider
- the default ‘next’ and ‘previous’ post arrows on the front page are hidden
- show front-page post titles only on mouse hover
Via the wpqestions.com site, I’ve now worked on a number of WordPress autofocuspro installations, and invite further queries relating to that theme.