Productivity was always my topic. I enjoyed the fact that you could take a man who once wasn’t able to get crap done in a day – me – and turn him into someone who’s pretty organized and knows exactly what is there to do, when it needs to be done, why it needs to be done, and how to do it.
Studying productivity has done a lot for me. Without it, I would achieve nothing. Fact.
So today, I wanted to publish a post that would be a way of saying thanks to all the great publishers around the web who share their productivity advice on a regular basis. Here, you’ll find 35 great resources that are sure to make you more productive and thus more effective as an online business owner.
(Okay, I did include some links of my own here too.)
There are 7 chapters:
- Chapter 1 – Getting Started
- Chapter 2 – Work Environment
- Chapter 3 – Creating Habits
- Chapter 4 – Time Management
- Chapter 5 – Projects and To-Do Lists
- Chapter 6 – Productivity Methodologies and Systems
- Chapter 7 – Tools
Chapter 1 – Getting Started
This chapter is all about starting your journey to being productive as an online business owner. It will give you insights on how to start from scratch, what you need to know, what factors to consider, and what you should expect as your final result.
- Productivity Improvement for Online Entrepreneurs – The All-You-Need-to-Know Resource
- 9 Wonderful Ways to Get Started in the World of Personal Productivity
- How to Get Started with (and Stick with) a New Productivity Tool
- The 1-Step Plan for Super-Productivity
Chapter 2 – Work Environment
This chapter talks about how you can setup your work environment towards productivity. The setup of your workplace is an important factor in achieving maximum productivity. Know how you should set up your computer, workspace, desk, getting the right furniture and everything else that can help you become more productive with your work environment.
- Top 10 Ways to Create A More Focused and Productive Work Environment
- Set Up Your Work Space to Increase Productivity
- Setting Up a Home Office that Fuels Productivity
- 12 Ways to Improve Productivity at the Workplace
- Creating a Workspace that Promotes Your Productivity
- How to Improve Productivity When Working from Home
Chapter 3 – Creating Habits
To become productive, first, you need to create some habits and introduce them into your life. Here’s where I’d start.
- Productivity Secrets for Savvy Small Business Owners
- Living in an i-world: a new way to think about work-life conflict
- Ten Steps to Achieving Work Life Balance-Small Business Edition
- How to Destroy Your Productivity by Answering Emails
Chapter 4 – Time Management
This chapter teaches you how to manage your time properly. Good time management helps you achieve work-life balance, which in turn will make you a more productive and successful business owner. Learn how to dedicate time for work, family, social life, hobbies, relaxation and other areas of your life. Time management takes practice though.
- 10 Time Management Tips that Work
- 13 Time Management Tips You Ought to Know
- The Top 10 Life Benefits of Time Management
- Top 15 Time Management Tools and Apps
- Time Management Tools and Techniques
Chapter 5 – Projects and To-Do Lists
This chapter talks about how you can organize, monitor and keep track of your projects and to-do lists. As a business owner, things to do will keep stacking and you might lose sight of what you need to accomplish first. It is necessary that you know how to manage projects properly to make sure everything gets done in time.
- Effective Project Management in the Small Business Organization
- 3 Project Management Tools All Small Businesses Need
- Project Management for Small Businesses-An Introduction
- The 10 Benefits of Project Management
- Project Management Methodology Explained
- How to Handle the Top 5 Challenges in Managing Your Projects
- Productivity Made Simple: How to Keep Your Projects from Killing You
Chapter 6 – Productivity Methodologies and Systems
This chapter will talk about how you can use productivity methodologies and systems to make you a more productive business owner. Know what you should focus on every day and know the best methodologies to use.
- Five Best Productivity Methods
- How to be Productive? The Simplest Possible Productivity System
- Get Out of Your Head and Get Things Done- How to Create A Basic Productivity System
- Do I Really Need to Learn a Productivity Method?
- Productivity Made Simple: The Key to GTD – Your Daily Graph of Activity
Chapter 7 – Tools
Everyone needs some tools. Here are the ones you can look into first.
- Getting These 6 Apps … All it Takes to Improve Your Productivity
- Best Productivity Tools for People-On-the-Go
- 5 Online Tools to Improve Small Business Productivity
- 8 Best Apps to Make Your Small Business More Productive
I hope this list will inspire you to take action and make some improvements in the way you’re going about your day.